To receive communication and messages from me please sign up for my Class Messenger site.
Students are expected to:
- Come to class prepared to learn.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and appropriate behavior.
- Be working to the best of their ability.
- Stay on task.
- Be kind and respectful to others.
- Be confident in their abilities
- Have Bluestreak Pride
* If you would like your child to celebrate their birthday with us in school, you may send in a treat for the class. Treats must be store bought and not homemade.
*Students of the week: Students will be recognized for a week around their birthday. (Summer birthdays will be celebrated around their half birthday.) A separate letter will come home the week before your child’s special week with what I would like to have sent in to share with the class
We will have snack daily. Here are some guidelines:
Preferred Snacks: crackers, cereal bars, fruit snacks, fruit cups, beef jerky, cheese sticks, ready to eat fruit/veggies, baggie of cereal, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, animal crackers.....
Please Don’t Send: candy, popcorn, soup, sunflower seeds, Flamin’ Hot Cheetoes....
No soda please!
Milk can be purchased by day or for the whole week. Money can be placed in the DOT binder pencil pouch.